Why advertise with Barnet FC?
Perimeter Board Advertising
With Channel 5 and Sky Sports covering all 23 EFL League Two home games, a perimeter board at The Hive has the potential to reach millions around the country. Furthermore, unlike other football stadiums, our home The Hive is not just a destination on Saturdays. We are open to the public seven days a week, meaning that your branding will be seen by the hundreds of thousands of visitors that come through our doors annually. So, if you want to promote your brand to the local community in London then where better to be placed than pitchside at The Hive?
In addition to your perimeter board, we will also include a story to be placed in the commercial section of the club’s official website and The Hive website, reaching thousands more potential customers.
Matchday Programme Advertising
You can also promote your business through our extremely popular matchday programme, with a number of options available. A must-read for all football fans, the traditional programme is a cost-effective way to promote your brand or services to our local and national market. With distribution from the directors’ box to the terraces, your message will be seen by a variety of people within the Barnet football family as well as visiting supporters.
The benefits of advertising with us really are endless, since as a football club based in London we enjoy extraordinary exposure, including:
- Extensive coverage of EFL League Two football on Channel 5 and Sky Sports.
- National radio coverage on BBC Radio Live & talkSPORT.
- Weekly coverage on BBCSPORT.com.
- Frequent national press coverage in both daily and weekly publications.
- Regular local press coverage from the Times Group.
- Three of the largest sport photographic agencies in the world, Action Images, EMPICS and Getty Images, regularly attend Barnet FC fixtures.
- Brand exposure via stadium signage, replica kit, matchday programme, club newsletters and more.
- Opportunity to target numerous demographics through our first team, Ladies and Academy fixtures.
If you are interested in advertising opportunities with Barnet Football Club, please call Ashvin Hirani on 0208 381 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org