BARNET v WYCOMBE WANDERERS – Sat 20 April 2013
We, as do you, want the final league game at Underhill to be a day of celebration and reflection of our unique home.
We do however require the co-operation of all Bees fans on a few points:
- We are expecting a sell-out crowd at Underhill and urge you to please enter the stadium 45-60 minutes earlier than usual to avoid congestion and delays. It is going to be a very busy day and we want every supporter to enjoy it and ensure they are in the ground before the game commences. To help with access to the stadium we will be opening the turnstiles at 1.00pm.
- Supporters are reminded to ensure that they sit in the seat allocated to them on their match ticket.
- Please stay off the pitch at the end of the game. We would like to remind you it is a criminal offence to enter the pitch at any time and could lead to a football banning order of three years. To enable everyone to enjoy the celebrations we would request that nobody enters the playing area at any time and especially at the final whistle. The players will not come out for a lap of honour unless the pitch is kept clear.
- There will be a large police presence and any spectators found damaging or removing the club's property will risk prosecution. Despite Barnet leaving Underhill, matches will still be played there in the coming weeks and next season so we do stress that you avoid taking any ‘souvenirs’ with you post-match.
- High Barnet Tube Station will not be open on Saturday due to the tube upgrade plan. Please plan an alternative route on www.tfl.gov.uk
. The closest station to Underhill is New Barnet and can be reached from either Kings Cross St Pancras or Finsbury Park.
We really do hope you enjoy and savour the last Football League game at Underhill, but please cooperate with the club, stewards and police. The team along with others can then come on to the pitch and parade the perimeter to show their appreciation for your support over this and numerous seasons at Underhill.
Thank you for your loyal and unique support and we look forward to welcoming you at The Hive next season.
Barnet FC Safety Team