All the stats, news and info ahead of Saturday's trip to Hyde FC.
• A five pick up coach service to Hyde will be in operation for details please click here
• Ticket prices can be found by clicking here.
• The weather forecast for Saturday’s match is for light showers with maximum temperatures of 9C.
• Barnet FC travel to Hyde FC on Saturday looking to get back to winning ways following their FA Trophy exit.
• Hyde FC haven’t played since a 1-2 FA Trophy defeat to North Ferriby United over two-weeks ago.
• Jake Hyde could start for Barnet after making a return to action in last weekend’s 2-1 defeat to Grimsby Town.
• Barnet are sixth in the table heading into Saturday’s match and a win could take them up to fourth if other results go their way.
• Hyde FC currently sit bottom of the Skrill Premier with just three points having failed to register a league win during the 2013/14 season.
Barnet Football Club
• Jake Hyde could start after returning to action last weekend against Grimsby Town.
• Luke Gambin has made the squad despite still managing a long-term injury.
• Harry Crawford and Marciano Mengerink miss out due to injury however Crawford has now returned to training.
Last time out
14 December 2013
Barnet 1-2 Grimsby Town
Barnet: Stack; Yiadom, Stephens, Acheampong, Johnson; Weston, Byrne, Villa (Hyde 66); Marsh-Brown (Gambin), Cadogan (Vilhete); Nurse.
Barnet substitutes: Jupp, Abdulla.
Goals: KMB 73
20 November 2013
Hyde 1-2 North Ferriby United
Hyde: Vigouroux, O'Connor, Griffin, Haining (Poole, 81), Ashworth, Tomsett, Thurston (Hughes, 46), Brown, Spencer, O'Donnell, Blakeman (Carlton, 46)
Subs: Kirby, Pollard
Goals: JJ O’Donnell 3
• Hyde FC originally formed in 1885 before becoming Hyde United in 1919 after recommencing following the end of World War I, they changed their name back to Hyde FC in 2010.
• Hyde’s stadium is called Ewen Fields, it has a capacity of 4,073 and they share it with Manchester City’s Academy side.
• The club’s top goalscorer is Pete O’Brien who notched 247 goals for the club.
• Hyde are currently managed by Scott McNiven.
• McNiven enjoyed a 16-year playing career with the likes of Oldham Athletic, Oxford United, Fleetwood Town and Morecambe.
• His father and twin brother, both called David, were also professional footballers with the former playing for Leeds United, Bradford City and Blackpool and the latter playing for Southport, York City, Oldham Athletic and Hyde.
• He played with his brother for Hyde before becoming joint player-manager with Steve Halford following the departure of Neil Tolson.
• Gary Lowe replaced him before the start of the 2011/12 season but in May 2012 he was appointed as full-time manager after Lowe resigned.
31 August 2013 – Barnet 3-2 Hyde FC
Harry Crawford was the hero as Barnet secured a 3-2 win over Hyde FC at The Hive. The Bees went into the break leading 2-0 after goals from Keanu Marsh-Brown and Mark Byrne but they were pegged back in the second period. The visitors exploded into action after the break with Liam Tomsett firing home two superb strikes but substitute Crawford topped them both as he chested the ball and volleyed it home in the dying stages.
Barnet: Stack; Yiadom, Stephens, Acheampong, Brown; Casabella, Byrne, Weston; Marsh-Brown (Crawford 81), Gambin (Luisma 27) (Vilhete 81), Hyde.
Barnet substitutes: Saville, Crawford, Jupp, Luisma, Vilhete.
Hyde: Carnell, Brizell, Griffin, Dennis (Haining 53), Ashworth, Tomsett, Mainwaring, Brown, Spencer, Collins (Almond 70), Carlton.
Hyde substitutes: Haining, Poole, Hughes, Almond, Blakeman.