All the news, stats and info ahead of Saturday's 3pm kick-off at The Hive
• IMPORTANT - All Bees Memberships will be available for collection from 10am tomorrow morning from the Club Shop.
• IMPORTANT - Individual match tickets will also be available but please note that the Buy One Get one Free offer will only run until 12pm. For more information please click here
• IMPORTANT - Concession tickets will be available from the Club Shop, for more information on matchday tickets please click here
• IMPORTANT - Matchday Parking will also be available, for more information please click here
• IMPORTANT - The Jubilee Line will be part suspended on Saturday between Stanmore and West Hampstead, rail replacement services will be in operation.
• Anybody wishing to purchase a Bees Membership on the day can do so from the Club Shop, remember that Bees Memberships give you free entry to all pre-season fixtures held at The Hive.
• All four stands will be open, as will the home and away bars that will have temporary arrangements. Away supporters will enter the stadium via the North Turnstiles.
• Barnet face Ipswich Town on Saturday 20th July in the first ever match at The Hive Stadium.
• The match will signal the start of a new era for the club who will play all their home matches at the new stadium.
• It will also provide a stern test for the Bees who have so far overcome St Albans and Hemel Hempstead Town during pre-season.
• Former UEFA Cup champions Ipswich Town will be looking to push for promotion this season after solidifying their place in the Npower Championship.
• Ipswich Town were formed in 1878 and they have played in the Football League Championship since 2002, making them the longest serving team in the division.
• The Tractor Boys play their home matches at Portman Road under the stewardship of former Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Mick McCarthy.
• Ipswich have won the English League title once, in their first ever season in the top flight in 1961-62.
• They also won the FA Cup in 1977/78 and the UEFA Cup in 1980/81.
• They have appeared in all three European Cup competitions and have never lost at home in European competition defeating Real Madrid, AC Milan, Internazionale, Lazio, Barcelona and more.
• On Friday they signed former Manchester City and Manchester United defender Frederic Veseli following a successful trial with the club.
• Veseli joins on a two-year contract and the defender could make his debut at The Hive. Talking to www.itfc.co.uk, Mick McCarthy had this to say: "Freddy has done very well in his time here. He had other options but we are delighted he has agreed to join us."
• Ipswich Town are managed by Mick McCarthy.
• Prior to management the 54-year-old enjoyed a successful playing career with Barnsley, Manchester City, Celtic, Lyon and Millwall.
• The Yorkshire born defender first ventured into management with his last playing club, Millwall. He spent four years at The Den before taking charge of the Republic of Ireland.
• He spent six years in charge of the national team with the highlight coming when they qualified for the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan. However, the campaign was somewhat overshadowed by a public bust up between McCarthy and Roy Keane who was sent home without kicking a ball.
• McCarthy resigned as Republic of Ireland manager in November 2002 but within six months he was back in management taking charge of Sunderland.
• He couldn't steer them away from relegation to The Championship but after narrowly missing out on an immediate return they won the league title in 2005.
• After being dismissed as Sunderland manager less than a year after promotion McCarthy joined Wolverhampton Wanderers.
• His success continued in the Midlands and he took the club into the Premier League as champions in 2009.
• McCarthy left Wolves on 13 February 2012, since his departure the club have suffered back to back relegations and they will begin life in League One on August 3rd.
• On 1 November 2012 McCarthy was appointed as manager of Ipswich Town.
• Please visit http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ to plan your journey because as mentioned there is no service on the Jubilee Line between Stanmore and West Hampstead.
• The weather forecast at The Hive on Saturday 20th July is for sunny intervals with maximum temperatures reaching 23C.