Barnet travel to St Albans tonight for their first pre-season friendly
• Barnet travel to St. Albans City FC on Tuesday night for their first pre-season friendly ahead of the 2013/14 season.
• The Bees also faced the Saints during pre-season last year and they will be hoping for a repeat after coming away with a 2-10 win.
• The likes of Graham Stack, David Stephens and Jake Hyde have all remained at the club despite relegation and could feature.
• There could also be opportunities for Iffy Allen, Jamal Lowe and George Sykes who have all been training with the first-team.
• Last week the Saints were drawn at home against Enfield in the First Qualifying Round of the FA Cup.
• Jake Hyde and Keanu Marsh-Brown are Barnet's only injury concerns ahead of their first pre-season fixture.
• St Albans City FC were formed in 1908, they play in the Southern League Premier Division.
• Last season saw the Saints, who play their home matches at Clarence Park, finish 11th.
• The club’s most famous match came on 22 November 1922 in the first round of the FA Cup against Dulwich Hamlet. The Saints drew 1-1 at Clarence Park in the first meeting before losing 8-7 after extra-time in the replay.
• During that game Wilfred Minter scored all seven goals for City, which is still the highest tally from a player on the losing side of an FA Cup tie.
St Albans City 2-10 Barnet - 21 July 2012
Barnet continued their pre-season campaign with an impressive 10-2 win over St Albans at Clarence Park. The Bees went ahead after just two minutes through Mark Byrne and they doubled their lead within 90 seconds as Mauro Vilhete volleyed home. Ricky Holmes added a third from close range after his penalty was initially saved but St Albans pulled one back when Lewis Toomey headed the ball past Liam O'Brien. This failed to turn the tide of the game and the Bees made it 6-1 before the break as Jon Nurse grabbed a brace and Olly Lee converted. Barnet made several changes at the break but the goals continued to flow as Andy Yiadom and Anthony Edgar got on the scoresheet. Edgar added a second soon after before Sako Bakare got the Bees' tenth of the match. There was however a late consolation for St Albans as Danny Spendlove fizzed a late shot past substitute keeper Sam Cowler.
Barnet Football Club: Liam O’Brien, Freddie Warren, Jordan Brown, Mark Byrne, Clovis Kamdjo, Jon Fortune, Olly Lee, Mauro Vilhete, Jon Nurse, Ricky Holmes, Anthony Edgar.
Subs: Elliot Johnson, Luke Gambin, C McLaren, Ahmed Abdulla, Jack Saville, Taylor McKenzie, Sakho Bakare, Jake Hyde, Andy Yiadom, Andrew Manitou.
Goal: Byrne, Vilhete, Holmes, Nurse x2, Lee, Yiadom, Edgar x2, Bakare.
• Kick-off is at 7.45pm with maximum temperatures reaching 22C.
• Ticket prices are £10 for Adults, £6 for Concessions and £2 for Juniors. You can also purchase a family ticket for two Adults and two Juniors for £15.