All the stats, news and information ahead of Saturday's match versus the Robins
• Barnet host Cheltenham Town on Saturday in the second of three consecutive matches at Underhill.
• Last time out the Bees secured a 2-0 win over promotion chasing Fleetwood Town and against the Robins they’re looking to post back to back wins for the first time since January.
• Jake Hyde, Elliot Johnson and Ross Jenkins could all return but Edgar Davids will not due to suspension.
• The Robins have had extra time to prepare for Saturday’s match after not playing in midweek.
• Mark Yates promotion chasing side were in stunning form last time out as they secured a 3-0 win against Rotherham United last weekend.
• The Bees currently sit on 43 points, three above bottom placed Accrington Stanley and four away from 16th placed Dagengham & Redbridge who they face next weekend.
Barnet Football Club
• Jake Hyde, Elliot Johnson and Ross Jenkins could all return after missing the 2-0 win over Fleetwood Town due to illness.
• Edgar Davids will remain on the sidelines however as he completes a two-match ban.
• Sam Cowler is close to a return and could resume training early next week.
• Cheltenham Town are without any fresh injury worries this weekend.
• Harry Hooman is out for the rest of the season with a foot injury but Jason Taylor is available once more.
• Former Bee Sam Deering could also feature for the Robins this weekend as could former loanee Michael Hector.
• Cheltenham Town were founded in 1887. They play their home matches at the Abbey Buiness Stadium, commonly known as Whaddon Road.
• Manager Mark Yates has been in charge since 22 December 2009.
• The Robins have lost just twice in their last ten games winning four times.
• They have been promoted to League One on two occasions, both via the play-offs, but lost in last season’s final 2-0 at Wembley to Crewe Alexandra.
• Martin Devaney made 200 appearances for Cheltenham, his hometown club, and is currently the club's joint top scorer in the Football League with 38 goals.
Last time out
19 March 2013
Npower League Two
Barnet 2-0 Fleetwood Town
Barnet: Stack, Fuller, Brown, Stephens, Flanagan, Byrne, Gambin, Weston, Oster, Nurse (Vose 90), Crawford.
Subs not used: Barnes, Kamdjo, N’Toko, Yiadom, Vilhete, Beattie.
Goals: Byrne 23, Gambin 60.
16 March 2013
Npower League Two
Cheltenham Town 3-0 Rotherham United
Cheltenham Town: Brown, Jones, Elliott, Jombati, Hector, Pack, Deering, McGlashan (Duffy 90), Penn, Benson (Harrison 78), Mohamed (Carter 88).
Subs not used: Roberts, Lowe, Hanks, Harrad.
Goals: McGlashan 32, Pack 41, Elliott 84.
24 November 2013 – Cheltenham Town 1-0 Barnet
• Barnet were made to pay for Mark Byrne’s missed penalty as Jeff Goulding struck late on to earn Cheltenham Town a 1-0 win at Whaddon Road. The Bees were awarded a spot kick when Darren Carter handled in the box but Scott Brown saved the Irishman’s effort.Graham Stack did well to deny Chris Zebroski and Steve Harrad but was he was unable to stop Goulding’s 25-yard strike with ten minutes remaining.
Post-match Edgar Davids told BBC London 94.9: "It is pretty hard to take that defeat but we have to take it on the chin. We have to try and play better next time. On the other hand we played against a top side and we could match them in the first half. We can see the positive side but we have to look at our own mistakes."
Cheltenham Town: Brown, Lowe, Jones, Elliott, Bennett, Carter (Goulding 79), Pack, McGlashan (Deering 72), Taylor (Penn 78), Harrad, Zebrowski.
Subs not used: Roberts, Andrew, Duffy, Graham.
Goal: Goulding 80.
Barnet: Stack, Fuller, Brown, Kamdjo, Stephens, Pearce, Byrne (Nurse 86), Yiadom, Davids, Holmes, Hyde.
Subs not used: Cowler, Iro, Lee, Edgar, Weston, Barker.
• Two former Bees could feature for the Robins on Saturday with Sam Deering and Michael Hector both now with Cheltenham.
• The Bees and the Robins have met 16 times in total. Barnet have won four, Cheltenham six and a further six have ended level.
• The first meeting between the pair on 25 November 1933 in the FA Cup. Cheltenham secured a 5-1 win, a result they would achieve once more 76 years later on 24 November 2009.
• The Bees first win over the Robins came in the first league meeting between the pair on August 30 1999. Greg Heald scored the decisive goal in a 2-1 win.
Last six meetings
24 November 2012 – Cheltenham 1-0 Barnet
06 April 2012 – Cheltenham 2-0 Barnet
16 December 2011 – Barnet 2-2 Cheltenham
08 November 2011 – Cheltenham 0-2 Barnet (JPT)
19 February 2011 – Cheltenham 1-1 Barnet
04 September 2010 – Barnet 3-1 Cheltenham
Overall record v (all competitions) W 4 D 6 L 6
• Saturday’s referee will be Darren Drysdale.
• Mr Drysdale has taken charge of 31 matches so far this season, including Cheltenham’s 1-0 defeat at Dagenham & Redbridge, he has awarded 90 yellow cards and five red.
• He has been refereeing since 1988 and is a sergeant in the RAF at Waddington.
• He was the assistant referee in the 2000 FA Cup final and became a FIFA assistant referee the same year.
• Drysdale is also well known for an incident which resulted in Dean Windass being banned for five matches after the Bradford City man swore at him in a car park post-match.
• Mr Drysdale will be assisted by Elliott Kaye and Adam Matthews, the fourth official will be John Busby.
• Tomorrow’s weather forecast is for heavy snow with maximum temperatures reaching 0C.
• Your journey may be disrupted by the tube upgrade plan so check your route before travelling at www.tfl.gov.uk.
The Match Sponsor on Saturday is Anthony's Car Private Hire Company and guests. Established locally for over 25 years they offer a first class chauffer service for all special occasions including airport transfers and theatre visits. To find out more and to make a booking please call 07956 910 594.