All the stats, history and news ahead of Saturday's match against Cambridge UnitedGeneral Information
• The Barnet FC Chilli Club will be runningonce more with a chilli and a pint just £7.50.
• The weather forecast for Saturday’s match is for mainly sunny skies with maximum temperatures of 9C.
• The Shuttle Bus service will be in operation, for times please click here.
• Barnet face table-toppers Cambridge United at The Hive in Saturday’s 5.30pm kick-off.
• The Bees are currently unbeaten in seven Skrill Premier matches.
• It will not be easy however with opponents Cambridge only losing once in the league so far this season.
• Dani Lopez and Jake Hyde are both still absent but George Sykes makes a return to the squad following a loan spell with Bishops Stortford.
Barnet Football Club
• Jake Hyde and Dani Lopez will both miss out through injury, as will Mauro Vilhete.
• George Sykes returns to the squad following a three month loan spell.
• Keanu Marsh-Brown serves the second of a three match ban.
• Cambridge United formed in 1912 as Abbey United.
• They play their home matches at the Abbey Stadium which has a capacity of 10,847.
• Cambridge have played in the Conference Premier since the 2005/06 season following their relegation from the Football League after 35 years.
• They have had two spells in England’s second tier and reached the quarter-finals of the FA Cup twice.
• Their highest ever league finish was fifth in the second tier in the 1991/92 season meaning they narrowly missed out on being promoted to the first tier and becoming a founding member of the Premier League.
• Like the Bees their traditional kit colours are black and amber.
• They’re managed by former Liverpool, Fulham and Scunthorpe United defender Richard Money.
• Money began his managerial career in 1987 as caretaker manager of Scunthorpe United. Six years later he was awarded the job on a permanent basis but he left after just one season in charge.
• After nine years away from management Money returned to take charge if Swedish side AIK. Spells at Vasteras SK and Newcastle United Jets followed before he took charge of Wallsall in 2006.
• Prior to managing Cambridge Money had a two year spell in charge of Luton Town.
Last time out
12 November 2013
Barnet 0-0 Welling United
Barnet: Stack, Saville (Mengerink 58), Johnson, Stephens, Yiadom, Cadogan, Abdulla (Nurse 89), Byrne, Villa, Weston, Crawford.
Subs not used: Acheampong, Fletcher, Jupp.
12 November 2013
Cambridge United 4-0 Aldershot
Cambridge United: Maxwell, Taylorm Coulson, Miller, Tait, Dunk, Berry (Roberts 68), Appiah (Arnold 66), Cunnington (Sam-Yorke 73), Hughes.
Subs not used: Norris, Austin.
Goals: Berry 45, Appiah 51, Cunnington 56, Arnold 71.
Barnet last faced Cambridge United on the 5th January 2002 in the Football League Trophy. The U’s came away with a 2-0 win courtesy of goals from Shane Tudor (29 mins) and Luke Guttridge (90 mins). The result saw the home side gain revenge for a 2-1 defeat to the Bees in the same tournament two years earlier when Ken Charlery cancelled out Tom Youngs opener before Frazer Toms scored an extra-time winner.
Barnet Football Club: Naisbitt, Heald, Sawyers, Arber, Gledhill, Niven, Bell, Toms, Berkley, Strevens, Midgley.
Subs not used: Harrison, Pluck, Doolan, Brown, Purser.
Cambridge United: Perez, Angus, Tann, Muray, Duncan, Scully, Guttridge, Tudor, Wanless, Kitson, Chillingworth.
Subs not used: Marshall, Goodhind, One, Taylor, Youngs.
Goal: Tudor 29, Guttridge 90.
Last six meetings
5 January 2002 Cambridge United 2-0 Barnet (Football League Trophy)
11 January 2000 Cambridge United 1-2 Barnet (Football league Trophy)
13 March 1999 Barnet 3-0 Cambridge United
7 November Cambridge United 3-2 Barnet
31 January 1998 Barnet 2-0 Cambridge United
13 September 1997 Cambridge United 1-3 Barnet
Overall record v (all competitions) W 7 D 2 L 4