All the news, stats and
• If you purchase a ticket before 17.00 on Tuesday for the match against Welling United you will get a ticket for Saturday’s match against Cambridge United for FREE.
• The weather forecast for Tuesday’s match is for clear sky with maximum temperatures of 8C.
• The Barnet FC Chilli Club will be running in the away bar and West Stand Members Bar with a pint and chilli just £7.50.
• Barnet face Welling United tonight in the Skrill Premier.
• The Bees are looking to extend their unbeaten run in the Skrill Premier to seven, having not lost in the league since a 1-2 defeat to Macclesfield Town in September.
• During their unbeaten run the Bees faced Welling United away from home with the match ending 1-1.
• Andy Yiadom was red carded in that match but after going behind and down to ten men the Bees struck back with a Keanu Marsh-Brown penalty in the 72nd minute.
• KMB will not be available tonight however due to a straight red card in the FA Cup defeat to Preston North End on Saturday.
• The Wings are level on points with the Bees with 28 so it is sure to be a tight affair at The Hive.
• A win could see Barnet end the day fourth in the Skrill Premier table if other results also go in their favour.
Barnet Football Club
• Keanu Marsh-Brown will be unavailable for the first of three matches following a straight red card against Preston North End.
• Luisma Villa could feature after missing the FA Cup defeat due to suspension.
• Jake Hyde and Dani Lopez are still unavailable due to injury.
Last Time Out
9 November 2013
Preston North End 6-0 Barnet
Barnet: Stack, Yiadom, Vilhete, Byrne, Stephens, Saville, Adbullah (Fletcher 70), Weston (Crawford 61), Marsh-Brown, Davids (Mengerink 76), Cadogan.
Subs not used: Johnson, Acheampong, Jupp, Nurse.
9 November 2013
Welling United 2-1 Luton Town
Welling United: Butcher, Fazackerly, Obersteller, Clarke, Gallagher, Franks, Dyer (Beautyman 84), Hudson, Lafayette, Guthrie (Hughes-Mason 84), Healy.
Subs not used: Turner, Webb, Come, Day.
Goals: Clarke 28, Healy 44.
• Welling United were founded in 1963 by former Charlton Athletic goalkeeper Sydney Hobbins and his sons Barrie and Graham.
• They initially began as a youth-team playing in local league football on a park pitch before expanding to play in the London Spartan League.
•In 1977 they moved to Park View Road which had previously belonged to the defunct Bexley United.
• They joined the Athenian League in 1978 before progressing to the Southern Football League.
• After just one season they were promoted to the Southern League Premier Division after a re-organisation of the league.
• In 1986 they were promoted to the Football Conference, winning the title by 23 points. They eventually dropped out of the Conference in 2000.
• Welling made a return to the top level of non-league football in the 2012/13 season.
5 October 2013 – Welling United 1-1 Barnet
• Keanu Marsh-Brown’s 72nd minute penalty saw 10-man Barnet secure a 1-1 draw away to Welling United. The Bees made a bright start to the match but with 26 minutes played Andy Yiadom was given a straight red card. Three minutes later Joe Healy scuffed a shot that looped over the head of Graham Stack and into the net. The Bees battled hard and with 18 minutes to go they were rewarded when Loui Fazackerley fouled KMB in the box and the winder coolly slotted home.
• Welling are currently managed by former Arsenal trainee Jamie Day.
• Day made the bench three times for the Gunners before moving to Bournemouth for a fee of £20,000 in 1999.
• He has since enjoyed playing spells with Dover Athletic in 2001, Welling in 2004, Grays in 2007 and Dartford in 2008.
• Day was announced as the new player-manager of Welling United in November 2009.
• He guided them to promotion in 2013, winning the Conference South title.