Team news, stats and more ahead of tonight's match against Woking.
• Barnet travel to the Kingfield Stadium tonight to face Woking FC.
• The Bees are currently 10th in the Skrill Premier, with tonight’s opponents Woking 21st.
• Both Barnet and Woking drew 1-1 on the weekend against Welling United and Southport.
• Woking have won once in their last four matches but that victory did come at home against fourth placed Nuneaton.
• Jake Hyde could return to the starting line-up along with Elliot Johnson.
• Woking have never beaten Barnet in the league with their three wins coming in the FA Cup.
• The Bees are unbeaten in 10 against Woking, with the Cards’ last win coming in the FA Cup on 21 November 1995.
• That win saw Woking knock Barnet out of the FA Cup for a second consecutive season.
• The last six encounters between the two sides have ended level.
• Jake Hyde could start for the Bees after making a return from injury against Welling United.
• Elliot Johnson could also start after missing Saturday’s match but Luke Gambin will miss out once more.
• The Bees will also be without Andy Yiadom who starts his suspension following straight red card on Saturday.
• Woking FC formed in 1889, they play their home matches at the Kingfield Stadium which has a capacity of 6,036.
• Woking’s main rivals are Stevenage and Aldershot Town but in recent years they have also shared a rivalry with both Farnborough and Crawley Town.
• Woking have finished second in the Conference on two occasions. They have lifted the Conference Cup once in 2005 and won the FA Trophy on three occasions in 1994, 1995 and 1997.
• The Cards are managed by Gary Hill. Hill has progressed through the non-league for over a decade managing the likes of St Albans City, Dagenham & Redbridge, Weymouth and Rushden & Diamonds.
• Hill helped Woking return to the Conference as Conference South champions during the 2011/12 season.
• Woking shot to prominence in the 1990/91 season when they got to the third round of the FA Cup.
• After beating three Conference teams they drew West Bromwich Albion, narrowly losing 1-0 to a Kevin Sheedy goal.
• The following season they were promoted to the Conference by winning the Isthmian League title in early April.
Last Time Out
5 October 2013
Welling United 1-1 Barnet
Barnet: Stack; Yiadom, Saville, Stephens, Davids; Weston, Casabella (Crawford 68), Vilhete (Acheampong 77); Marsh-Brown, Mengerink (Hyde 73), Cadogan.
Subs not used: Jupp, Abdulla.
Goals: Marsh-Brown, pen 72.
5 October 2013
Southport 1-1 Woking
Woking: Beasant, McNerney, Parkingson, Cestor (Sole 84), Ricketts, Williams (McNamee 78), Payne, Murphy (Newton 51), Betsy, Rendell.
Subs not used: Goddard, Howe.
Goals: Rendell 3.
Previous Meeting, By Reckless
Our last meeting was in January 2005 when a Lee Roache goal won us a point. A Barnet match against Woking over the years has usually been exciting, but not normally rewarding. A George Cleary last minute penalty in front of a massed North Terrace got the Bees a reply in the FA Cup, in 1978 (what a great goal celebration that was). 3-3 the final score but we would have won at Underhill that day if it hadn’t been for Jimmy Greaves getting himself a red card! The replay also finished 3-3 at Kingfield but the Cards gave us a lesson in finishing at Brentford’s Griffin Park 3-0 in the 3rd game. After two further fantastic FA Cup draws at Underhill 4-4 and 2-2 in successive seasons (1994 and 1995) the Bees lost both replays at Kingfield.
Last six meetings (All Football Conference)
8 January 2006 Woking 1-1 Barnet
2 October 2004 Barnet 2-2 Woking
1 January 2004 Barnet 0-0 Woking
26 December 2003 Woking 2-2 Barnet
21 April 2003 Barnet 0-0 Woking
9 November 2002 Woking 0-0 Barnet
Overall record v (all competitions) W 2 D 10 L 3
• A dual-stop coach service will be in operation for tonight’s match, for full details click here
• Kick-off will be at 7.45
• Ticket prices are as follows: £15 Adults, £10 Concessions, £3 Under-16s.