All the stats, news and information ahead of Saturday's trip to Moss Rose
• Heavy rain is expected in Macclesfield during the next 24 hours and if anything changes with regards to the match going ahead supporters will be updated as soon as possible.
• Coach travel information can be found by clicking here.
• Barnet FC travel to Macclesfield Town on Saturday looking to secure a second consecutive win.
• Last time out the Bees stunned Southport as Mauro Vilhete’s 94th minute header secured a 1-0 win at The Hive.
• Graham Stack remains on the sidelines so Nick Jupp, who signed a new contract earlier this week, will continue between the sticks.
• Macclesfield will be looking to extend their unbeaten run on home turf to 15 after 11 wins and three draws in their last 14.
• The Silkmen will be without John Paul Kissock after he joined League One side Oldham on loan until the end of the season.
• However according to reports in the local press they are hoping to sign Waide Fairhurst on loan before Saturday’s match.
Barnet Football Club
• Graham Stack remains on the sidelines with a calf injury.
• John Paul Kissock is unavailable after he joined League One side Oldham on loan until the end of the season.
• James Bolton has rejoined Halifax on a month’s loan.
• Macclesfield Town Football Club formed in 1874 as Macclesfield.
• Nicknamed the Silkmen, Macclesfield played in the Football League from 1996 until their relegation to the Conference Premier on 28 April 2012.
• The club play their home matches at Moss Rose which has a capacity of 6,355.
• On January 5th 2013 Macclesfield beat Championship leaders Cardiff City 2-1 in the FA Cup third round which secured a place in the fourth round for the first time in their 139-year history.
• The first meeting between the two sides was in the 1970 FA Trophy semi-final as Macclesfield secured a 1-0 win to progress to Wembley and lift the cup.
• Macclesfield are currently managed by John Askey.
• Askey, who is the son of former Port Vale player Colin Askey, made over 700 appearances for Macclesfield Town as a player between 1984 and 2003.
• Askey’s final match for the Silkmen topped off a memorable career at Moss Rose which included promotions and FA Trophy wins as his goal sparked a comeback in a 3-2 win over Rochdale.
• By that time Askey was David Moss’ assistant manager at the club and following Moss’ departure in 2003 Askey took charge of the team.
• His management spell started well with a 2-2 draw at Hull City and a 3-0 FA Cup win over Boston but results began to slide and he was replaced by Brian Horton in early April
• Askey stayed on as assistant manager and was renamed manager of the club in June 2013.
Last time out
Saturday 25 January
Barnet 1-0 Southport
Barnet: Jupp, Stephens, Saville, Weston, Villa, Vilhete, Yiadom, Marsh-Brown (Abdulla 84), Byrne, Hyde (Crawford 81), Lopez (Nurse 72).
Subs not used: Casabella, Johnson.
Goals: Vilhete 94
Tuesday 21 January
Macclesfield 3-1 Lincoln City
Macclesfield Town: Taylor, Williams, Andrew, Martin, Kay, Whitaker (Holroyd 76), Turnbull, Connor, Mackreth, Winn, Boden.
Subs not used: Lewis, Bolton, Rowe, Halls.
Goals: Boden 60, Mackreth 79, Holroyd 81.
24 September 2013 - Barnet 1-2 Macclesfield Town
Connor Jennings' brace saw Macclesfield move out of the Conference Premier relegation zone with victory at Barnet.
The Bees had a ninth-minute penalty from Marciano Mengerink saved by Rhys Taylor after the striker was fouled by Paul Turnbull in the area.
And they were made to pay when Jennings scored twice in eight first-half minutes, tapping in Peter Winn's cross before curling home from 30 yards.
Mauro Vilhete's 12-yard strike pulled one back, but the Silkmen held on.
Vilhete's first goal for Barnet could not do anything to prevent Macclesfield from claiming their second successive win, after Jennings also netted twice against Woking on Saturday.
Match report from BBC Sport
Barnet Football Club: Stack, Johnson, Acheampong (Gambin 57), Stephens, Davids, Yiadom, Weston, Byrne (Crawford 84), Luisma, Vilhete, Mengerink.
Subs not used: Jupp, Casabella, Abdulla.
Goal: Vilhete 74.
Macclesfield Town: Taylor, Andrew, Martin (Sodje 46 (Chalmers 67)), Halls, Connor, Turnbull, Mackreth, Whitaker, Jennings, Holroyd (Kissock 81), Winn.
Subs not used: Rowe, Boden.
Goals: Jennings 27, 35.