All the facts. stats and info ahead of Saturday's match against Southport at The Hive.
• Kick-off is at 3pm and ticket information can be found by clicking here.
• Shuttle bus information can be found by clicking here.
• The weather forecast is for sunny intervals with maximum temperatures of 10C.
• Ulrich Landvreugd and Dick Schreuder take charge of Barnet FC for the first time this Saturday when Southport visit The Hive.
• The Bees have lost six of their last eight matches winning just twice against Hyde FC on December 21st and against Alfreton Town
• Last time out the Bees were beaten 1-3 against Aldershot Town but they have been handed a huge boost by the signature of Dani Lopez on Thursday.
• Lopez joins the club until the end of the season and he will be looking to pick up where he left off after scoring a sensational goal against Alfreton in his last appearance.
• Southport were also beaten on Tuesday night losing 1-2 at home to Wrexham despite taking a fourth minute lead.
• Southport are set to be without Steve Tames due to a foot injury and top scorer (6) striker Danny Hattersley who, according to the club’s website, faces a spell on the sidelines.
• The Sandgrounders will have Gary O’Neill at their disposal after the midfielder joined on loan from Port Vale.
• Barnet currently sit tenth in the Skrill Premier table on 42 points. The Bees are three points away from a play-off place but Salisbury, Nuneaton and Kidderminster, who sit above the Bees, all have games in hand. Halifax, seventh, and Gateshead, fourth, have played more.
• Southport currently sit 21st, a point away from safety and Chester FC but they have played one more match than the Blues.
Barnet Football Club
• Dani Lopez is available after signing for the Bees until the end of the 2013/14 season.
• Graham Stack is still absent but the goalkeeper is hoping to return to action within the next two-weeks.
• Jack Saville remains doubtful due to an injury suffered on Tuesday against Aldershot Town.
• Steve Tames and Danny Hattersley are both out.
• Gary O’Neill has travelled with the Sandgrounders after signing on loan from Port Vale.
• Southport Football Club were formed in 1881 as Southport Central, they are based in Southport, Merseyside.
• They play their home matches at the Merseyrail Community Stadium which has a capacity of 6,008.
• Southport’s nickname is the Sandgrounders.
• The club were promoted to the Skrill Premier following the 2009/10 season after winning the Conference North.
• They have enjoyed relative success since entering the division finishing 21st, seventh and 20th whilst also reaching the FA Trophy quarter-finals earlier this season.
• The Sandgrounders are currently managed by former Accrington Stanley and Rochdale boss John Coleman.
• Coleman made 88 appearances for Southport during three-year spell with the club. His playing career also saw him turnout for Macclesfield Town and Morecambe amongst others.
• In 1997 Coleman was appointed player-manager of Ashton United and after two-years with the club he joined Accrington Stanley.
• His tenure with Stanley lasted over 12 years during which time he guided the club to three promotions from the Northen Premier First Division to the Football League.
• Prior to his move to Rochdale in 2012 Coleman was the third longest serving manager in England, behind Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger.
• Coleman spent a year with Rochdale but his contract was terminated on 21 January 2013 following a poor run of form. The 51-year-old returned to management on 7 December 2013 taking charge of the Sandgrounders.
Last time out
Barnet 1-3 Aldershot Town
Barnet: Jupp, Yiadom, Saville (Acheampong 60), Stephens, Brown (Nurse 66); Vilhete, Byrne, Weston, Gambin (Crawford 45); Marsh-Brown, Hyde.
Subs not used: Barnes, Casabella.
Goals: Vilhete 45.
Southport 1-2 Wrexham
Southport: Danny Hurst, James Smith (Charlie Joyce 65), Toto Nsiala, Luke George, Ben Jefford, John Dillon (Yamen Osawe 60), Scott Brown, Kellen Daly, John O’Sullivan, Karl Ledsham, Richard Brodie.
Subs not used: Alex Wimmer, David Fitzpatrick, Chris Almond.
Goals: Brown 4.
12 November 2011 – Southport 1-2 Barnet
• Charlie Taylor's injury-time header ensured League Two Barnet overcame Blue Square Bet Premier Southport to reach the FA Cup second round. Clovis Kamdjo met Mark Byrne's cross to nod the Bees in front after the break. The Sandgrounders, who had gone nine games unbeaten, levelled when Steve Akrigg headed home. Taylor rescued struggling Barnet from facing a replay at Underhill when he met Sam Deering's cross to secure a dramatic winner.
Report from BBC Sport
Barnet Football Club: Brill, Senda, Dennehy, Borrowdale (Saville 65), Kamdjo, Downing, Hughes, Byrne, Marshall (Parkes 87), Deering, Taylor.
Subs not used: O’Brien, Hector.
Goal: Kamdjo 59, Taylor 90.
Southport: McMillan, Leveer (Davis 66), Akrigg, Grand, Owens (Brown 73), Whalley, Moogan, Aley (Carden 66), Ledsham, Poku, Gray.
Subs not used: Nemes, Smith, Ordish, Walker.
Goal: Akrigg 71
Background (Stats from Soccerbase)
• Barnet have faced Southport a total of five times winning three, drawing one and losing one.
• The first meeting between the two sides came in the Football Conference in 2001 at Underhill. In the reverse fixture the Bees came away with the points thanks to Wayne Purser who sealed a 0-1 win.
• The following season saw Barnet record their biggest win over Southport as Purser again struck to add to a Neil Mirdley double in a 3-1 win at Underhill.
• Southport sealed a 2-1 win in the reverse fixture just eleven days after Barnet’s victory at Underhill, Mark Gower got the goal for the Bees.
• The last meeting between the two sides came on Saturday 12 November 2011 in the FA Cup. The Bees were victorious claiming a 1-2 win at the Merseyrail Community Stadium thanks to a later strike from Charlie Taylor.
Last six meetings (All League Two)
12 November 2011 Southport 1-2 Barnet
29 March 2003 Southport 2-1 Barnet
18 March 2003 Barnet 3-1 Southport
16 March 2002 Southport 0-1 Barnet
8 September 2001 Barnet 0-0 Southport
Overall record v (all competitions) W 3 D 1 L 1