All the news, stats and info you need ahead of Saturday's trip to the Abbey Stadium.
• Get on the road and cheer on the Bees at the Abbey Stadium via our supporters coach, for information please click here
• The weather forecast for Saturday’s match is for sun with maximum temperatures reaching 16C.
• Barnet travel to Cambridge United on Saturday in what is without a doubt the game of the day in the Skrill Premier.
• The Bees returned to winning ways last time out securing a 2-0 victory over Hereford United at The Hive.
• That result leaves the Bees ninth in the Skrill Premier but crucially they are just one point away from a play-off place and four away from third placed Alfreton Town.
• The U’s are nine points clear of the Bees in second place with a play-off place seemingly in the bag.
• Last time out they secured an impressive 0-3 win away at Salisbury City capping off a fine week after lifting the FA Trophy at Wembley last weekend.
• Jake Hyde, Luisma Villa and Mark Byrne remain sidelined due to injury with Graham Stack serving the final game of a three match ban.
Barnet Football Club
• Jake Hyde, Luisma Villa and Mark Byrne all miss out due to injury.
• Graham Stack is suspended but the goalkeeper could return to face Forest Green Rovers at The Hive next weekend.
• Cambridge United formed in 1912 as Abbey United.
• They play their home matches at the Abbey Stadium which has a capacity of 10,847.
• Cambridge have played in the Conference Premier since the 2005/06 season following their relegation from the Football League after 35 years.
• They have had two spells in England’s second tier and reached the quarter-finals of the FA Cup twice.
• Their highest ever league finish was fifth in the second tier in the 1991/92 season meaning they narrowly missed out on being promoted to the first tier and becoming a founding member of the Premier League.
• Like the Bees their traditional kit colours are black and amber.
• They’re managed by former Liverpool, Fulham and Scunthorpe United defender Richard Money.
• Money began his managerial career in 1987 as caretaker manager of Scunthorpe United. Six years later he was awarded the job on a permanent basis but he left after just one season in charge.
• After nine years away from management Money returned to take charge if Swedish side AIK. Spells at Vasteras SK and Newcastle United Jets followed before he took charge of Wallsall in 2006.
• Prior to managing Cambridge Money had a two year spell in charge of Luton Town.
Last time out
22 March 2014
Barnet 2-0 Hereford United
Barnet: Jupp, Stephens, Gjokaj, Yiadom, Johnson (Saville 62), Weston, Harper, Marsh-Brown (Dymond 59), Vilhete, Crawford (Gambin 46), Nurse.
Subs not used: Barnes, Peterson.
Goals: Marsh-Brown 14, 23.
25 March 2014
Salisbury City 0-3 Cambridge United
Cambridge United: Siegrist, Roberts, Bonner, Taylor, Miller, Champion, Donaldson, Berry (Gillies 75), Pugh (Arnold 82), Hughes, Bird (Sam-Yorke 69).
Subs not used: Norris, Tait.
Goals: Bird 42, Taylor 61, Donaldson 63.
16 November 2013 - Barnet 2-2 Cambridge United.
Barnet came from 2-0 down to secure a 2-2 draw at The Hive against league leaders Cambridge United.
The Bees conceded twice in two minutes with Kwesi Appiah scoring both goals to capitalise on the sloppy Barnet defence.
Luisma Villa started the comeback with a superb strike and Curtis Weston equalised on the stroke of half-time. George Sykes scored in the final minute of the match but the goal was controversially disallowed.
Last six meetings (Stats from Soccerbase)
16 November 2013 Barnet 2-2 Cambridge United
5 January 2002 Cambridge United 2-0 Barnet
11 January 2000 Cambridge United 1-2 Barnet
13 March 1999 Barnet 3-0 Cambridge United
7 November Cambridge United 3-2 Barnet
31 January 1998 Barnet 2-0 Cambridge United
Overall record v (all competitions) W 7 D 3 L 4