All the stats, news and information ahead of Saturday's match against Hereford United.
• Light rain showers are forecast from 2pm at The Hive with maximum temperatures of 7C.
• Shuttle bus information can be found by clicking here.
• Martin Allen’s fourth spell in charge of Barnet begins at The Hive against Hereford United.
• Allen’s last match in charge of Barnet saw the Bees survive on the final day of the 2011/12 season with a 1-2 win over Burton Albion.
• As a result of that win Saturday’s visitors Hereford were relegated from the Football League despite securing a 3-2 win over Torquay United.
• The Bulls also go into Saturday’s game with a new manager after former Bee Peter Beadle was named caretaker manager on Thursday.
• Beadle made 13 league appearances for the Bees under Martin Allen.
• Barnet FC currently sit ninth in the Skrill Premier table, one point away from a play-off place.
• Hereford United sit 18th, 15 points behind the Bees on 42 and eight points above the relegation zone.
• The Bulls have failed to win in their last ten outings with their last victory coming against Salisbury City on January 25th.
• Last time the two sides met the Bees secured a 0-1 win at Edgar Street thanks to a first-half header from Ahmed Abdulla.
• Graham Stack remains unavailable due to suspension.
• Hereford United formed in 1924.
• Nicknamed the Bulls, Hereford have played their home games at Edgar Street since their formation.
• The Bulls shot to prominence in 1972 as a Southern League team after knocking top flight Newcastle United out of the FA Cup.
• The 2008/09 season saw Hereford play in the third tier of English football for the first time since 1978 after securing promotion via a third place finish.
• They were relegated after just one season before being relegated again two years later as Barnet secured survival to send the Bulls into the Conference.
• Hereford United are managed by Peter Beadle.
• Beadle enjoyed a successful playing career turning out for the likes of Gillingham, Watford, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale, Notts County, Bristol City and Bretford among others.
• The 41-year-old also turned out for Barnet during 2003 making 13 league appearances under Martin Allen.
• Beadle’s first venture into management came with Newport County spending two and a half years with the Exiles.
• After leaving Newport in 2008 Beadle was appointed manager of Clevedon Town in March 2010 but he left in the summer after failing to prevent relegation.
• He later worked at West Bromwich Albion’s development centre before being recruited John Brough to work in the Cheltenham Town centre of excellence.
• In April 2013 Beadle was appointed Director of Youth Football at Hereford United and 11 months later he replaced Martin Foyle becoming caretaker manager.
19 October 2013 – Hereford United 0-1 Barnet
Barnet secured a 0-1 win against Hereford United at Edgar Street to extend their unbeaten run in the Skrill Premier to five matches.
Ahmed Abdulla scored the only goal of the contest on 36 minutes when he powered home his second goal of the season.
Although the Bees failed to add a second they were comfortable throughout with Carl Fletcher impressing on his debut before his was replaced by Mark Byrne who returned from the treatment room.
Hereford United: Rhys Evans, Danny Leadbitter, Chris Bush, Rod McDonald, Luke Graham, Rob Purdie, Dan Walker, Michael Rankine, Sam Gwynne, Kevin Krans, Ross Dyer.
Subs: Chris Sharp, Joel Edwards, Frankie Artus, Jon Brown, Eric Odhiambo.
Barnet team: Graham Stack, Anthony Acheampong, Jack Saville, Keanu Marsh-Brown, Ahmed Abdulla, Kieron Cadogan, Luisma Villa, Mauro Vilhete, Dave Stephens, Danni Lopez, Carl Fletcher.
Subs: Mark Byrne, Nicky Jupp, Marciano Mengerink, Iffy Allen, Jon Nurse.
Last Time Out
Tuesday 18 March
Macclesfield Town 2-0 Barnet
Barnet: Jupp, Stephens, Gjokaj, Weston, (Marsh-Brown (Mengerink 88), Dymond (Abdulla 64), Peterson, Yiadom, Cadogan (Gambin 80), Vilhete, Crawford.
Subs not used: Johnson, Nurse.
Tuesday 18 March
Wrexham 2-0 Hereford United
Hereford United: Lloyd-Weston, Collins, Graham, Bush, McDonald, Edge (Williams 66), James (Purdie 81), Brown, Smith (Pilkington 79), Sharp, Walker,
Subs not used: Moore, Murphy.
Last Six Meetings (Stats from Soccerbase.com)
19 October 2013 Hereford United 0-1 Barnet
13 April 2012 Barnet 1-1 Hereford United
22 October 2011 Hereford United 1-0 Barnet
12 March 2011 Hereford United 1-2 Barnet
2 October 2010 Barnet 2-0 Hereford United
3 April 2010 Hereford United 2-1 Barnet
Overall record W 9 D 8 L 14