London Bees are recruiting for a part-time Physiotherapist.London Bees WSL are looking to hire a part-time Physiotherapist to join their coaching staff.Job Title:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and motivated team within the top tier of professional women's football in England.
London Bees WSL
The Hive Camrose Avenue, London, HA8 6AG
Part Time. Will require work on weekends and evenings.
Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist.
Must be a registered member of the Health Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Must have an Advanced Emergency Aid qualification.
Must live within a reasonable commute of the training ground.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To carry out rehabilitative treatment for Players suffering with long and short term injuries.
• To be present at all training Sessions and matchdays, both Home and Away.
• To provide on-pitch treatment to Players.
• Give direction to the Club’s Sports Scientist and work in conjunction with the Coaching Team.
• To promptly communicate any important information with the Head Coach of the First Team, General Manager and Academy Manager.
• Act at all times in a manner appropriate to a representative of the Club.
• To ensure that all players in your charge, also act in an appropriate fashion and in accordance with Codes of Conduct.
• To deal with any emergencies that may arise.
• To wear, at all times, the Club issue clothing.
• To undertake such relevant duties as may be determined by the First Team Head Coach.
• To carry out all duties with regard to relevant legislation, codes of conduct and BSD Ltd policies and procedures including:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Child Protection Policy
Due to the requirements of this role the successful applicant will undergo a screening process that will include an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) disclosure.