Barnet Football Club, based at The Hive London, are going through exciting times. As well as the League Two football team, the Club has progressive plans for its long term development.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Football Administration Manager / Club Secretary.
Essential experience will include being able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the following areas:
- All football administration and compliance with all football governing body rules and regulations
- Management / facilitation and coordination of Player Transfer activity (senior and Academy) in accordance with all football governing body rules and in relation to Club financial parameters and good practice
- All arrangements relating to match day requirements
The successful candidate will either be an existing Club Secretary or an experienced Assistant Club Secretary and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- In depth knowledge and experience of player contracts and legal documentation
- Ability to manage and implement administration controls and control procedures
- Ability to work under intense pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Impeccable planning and organisation skills
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Standards and quality driven
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A strong communicator, negotiator and mediator, forming excellent relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally will be a key requirement of this appointment.
- The role requires a high level of dedication, commitment and attention to detail.