Player of the Year Awards to take place on Saturday 8th April after the Luton Town game.
Barnet FC are delighted to announce that this season’s Player of the Year Awards will be taking place at The Hive on Saturday 8th April following our home game against Luton Town.
Following on from last year’s success this year’s event will again be a joint venture between the club and a committee of supporters’ representatives.
Taking place immediately after our game against the Hatters, supporters will be invited to Pecking Order from 6:30pm to enjoy a cash bar and mingle with the Barnet FC first team squad, Kevin Nugent and all of his backroom staff.
A full list of awards and the voting procedures for each is as follows:
1. Most Improved Player of the Year – voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
2. Members’ Player of the Year – voted for by Barnet FC members.
3. Lester Finch Trophy – awarded in recognition of services to the club, chosen by the supporters’ representatives committee.
4. Goal of the Season – voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
5. Players’ Player of the Year – voted for by the Barnet FC first team squad.
6. Clubman of the Year – voted for by all staff at Barnet FC and The Hive.
7. Young Player of the Year – awarded to a player aged under 21 at the start of the season, voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
8. Player of the Year – voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
Entry to the event will be free.
This really is a night that you will not want to miss, as supporters and players come together ahead of the final weeks of the League 2 campaign.
To cast your vote go to:
Members Player of the Year can be voted for here: