Live From The Hive is back again this weekend as the Bees host early Vanarama National League table toppers Hartlepool United.
Since facing some technical issues on Tuesday evening, we immediately called a meeting with our streaming providers to feedback all of the issues that some fans faced. We look forward to seeing a much more enjoyable viewing experience during tomorrow's match.
How do I buy a stream?
You can buy your match pass for the match with Hartlepool United by clicking HERE.
1. Select the amount of stream passes you'd like to purchase on the drop-down menu.
2. You will then be taken through to your basket where you can then select 'continue' at the bottom of the page to begin the transaction process
3. If you haven't used our ticketing service this season then create an account by filling out the form, alternatively if you are a returning supporter login with your current details.
4. Once you have logged in, select the 'pay now' button on the bottom page, from here you'll be redirected to input you bank details to complete your transaction.
5. After completing your purchase, a unique streaming code will be on your receipt for the transaction, as well as being available in my account section of your online ticketing account.
You will then enter your code in the box at the top of the Live Streaming page - image below. The stream will commence with the pre-match show from 14:35. Do not leave the page once the stream starts, as your code is one time use only.
When does the stream start?
The stream will kick-off at approximately 14:35 with our all-new pre-match show that includes an exclusive interview and behind the scenes content in the build-up to the match. In this week's pre match show we'll have an exclusive interview with Scott Loach and get the thoughts of boss Peter Beadle.
Then from 14:55, there'll be full uninterrupted coverage with live commentary of the match with Hartlepool United. Our Live From The Hive streaming service will provide the following.
- Multi camera view of the action
- Live match commentary
- Highlights of the action at both half time and full time
- Live post match reaction
How much does it cost?
Both Barnet FC and Hartlepool United fans can purchase the stream for just ten pounds. All purchases are a huge boost to the Club at this difficult period of time whilst we can't have you in the stands cheering the teams on. So not only are you not missing a kick of the action, you are playing a huge part in supporting your Club.
Season Ticket Holders:
Season Ticket Holders receive free access to all live streams and can find their unique code/s (depending on how many Season Tickets purchased) in the my account section of the online ticketing website. Then as above, you can enter your one-time use code into the box on the Live Streaming Page.
If there are any account issues please contact our membership desk on 02083813800 and our team will do their best to advise where possible.