How do I buy a stream?
You can buy you match pass for tonight’s match with Weymouth by clicking HERE.
1. Select the amount of stream passes you’d like to purchase on the drop-down menu.
2. You will then be taken through to your basket where you can then select ‘continue’ at the bottom of the page to begin the transaction process
3. If you haven’t used our ticketing service this season then create an account by filling out the form, alternatively if you are a returning supporter login with your current details.
4. Once you have logged in, select the ‘pay now’ button on the bottom page, from here you’ll be redirected to input you bank details to complete your transaction.
5. After completing your purchase, a unique streaming code will be on your receipt for the transaction, as well as being available in my account section of your online ticketing account.
You will then enter your code in the box at the top of the Live Streaming page – image below. The stream will commence with the pre-match show from 19:20. Do not leave the page once the stream starts, as your code is one time use only.
When does the stream start?
The stream will kick-off at approximately 19:20 with our all-new pre-match show that includes an exclusive interview and behind the scenes content in the build-up to the match. In tonight’s edition with Weymouth, we’ll have an exclusive interview with new man Michael Petrasso, which is definitely not one to be missed!
Then from 19:40, there’ll be full uninterrupted coverage with live commentary of tonight’s match with Weymouth. We have worked with our partners TourLife to eradicate the following issues from the first game with Eastleigh.
- Ensuring that the wide stadium view is not used during play
- Different angles of the action to be provided than just from the West Stand
- Improved audio levels from Co-Commentator
- Overall improved viewing experience, with a timer running with score graphic etc.
How much does it cost?
Both Barnet FC and Weymouth fans can purchase the stream for just ten pounds. All purchases are a huge boost to the Club at this difficult period of time whilst we can’t have you in the stands cheering the teams on. So not only are you not missing a kick of the action, you are playing a huge part in supporting your Club.
Season Ticket Holders:
Season Ticket Holders receive free access to all live streams and can find their unique code/s (depending on how many Season Tickets purchased) in the my account section of the online ticketing website. Then as above, you can enter your one-time use code into the box on the Live Streaming Page.
If there are any account issues please contact our membership desk on 02083813800 and our team will do their best to advise where possible.