• Barnet travel to Hayes & Yeading United on Saturday in the first round of the FA Trophy.
• The match will take place at Woking’s Kingfield Stadium.
• The fixture will see two managers who have both played in a World Cup go head to head – Edgar Davids and Phil Babb.
• Barnet will be hoping for a second straight victory after getting back to winning ways against Dartford on Tuesday in their first away league Tuesday win since 2005.
• Assistant head-coach Uli Landvreugd spoke to the media following that win and stated the Bees will play a full-strength side.
• A number of current Bees have previously turned out for United including Andy Yiadom and Jamal Lowe.
• Should the match end in a draw the replay would be played at The Hive on Tuesday 3rd December.
• Should Barnet win the draw for the second round will appear on the FA website before 1pm on Monday 2nd December.
• The second round will take place on Saturday 14th December.
Barnet Football Club
• Jake Hyde has returned to training but isn’t fit to take part.
• Dani Lopez has also returned to light training but is still three-weeks away from a return.
• Luke Gambin is expected to miss out as he continues to manage a long-standing knee issue.
• Marciano Mengerink is also out but Anthony Acheampong and Mauro Vilhete could return after missing the trips to Dartford and Grimsby Town.
Hayes & Yeading United
• Kelvin Bossman and Louie Soares both left Hayes & United on Thursday.
• Phil Babb’s side currently have Matty Harriott on loan from Northampton and Louis Dennis on loan from Dagenham & Redbridge, both could feature.
• Hayes & Yeading United formed in 2007 following a merger of Hayes and Yeading.
• They currently play at the Kingfield Stadium agreeing a ground share with Woking while the club currently build a new stand at Beaconsfield Road in Hayes.
• United currently sit seventh in the Skrill South on 24 points.
• United have only reached the second round of the FA Trophy on one occasion in the 2008/09 season.
• In their second season since formation they were promoted from the Conference South to the Conference Premier in 2008.
• They spent three seasons in the Conference Premier but were relegated in 2012 after finishing in 21st place.
• Hayes are currently managed by former Liverpool defender Phil Babb.
• Babb started his career with Newcastle United and Millwall as a youngster before moving to Bradford City where he made 80 appearances.
• After two-years with the Bantams he moved to Coventry City in 1992 before joining Liverpool for £3.6 million in 1994 – making him the most expensive British defender at the time.
• Babb made 128 league appearances for Liverpool during a six year spell at Anfield scoring one goal in 1996 against former club Coventry City.
• Babb also made 35 appearances for the Republic of Ireland representing them at the 1994 World Cup.
• Babb retired from playing duty in 2004 finishing his career with Sunderland following a spell with Sporting CP.
• He was appointed manager of Hayes & Yeading United on May 9 2013.
Last Time Out
26 November 2013
Dartford 0-2 Barnet
Barnet: Stack, Saville, Stephens, Johnson, Abdullah, Yiadom, Marsh-Brown, Weston, Gambin (Fletcher 71), Villa (Cadogan 65), Sykes (Nurse 74).
Subs not used: Byrne, Jupp.
Goals: Marsh-Brown 19, Villa 33.
26 November 2013
Hayes & Yeading United 1-2 Ebbsfleet United
H & Y United: Young, Furlonge, Everitt, Harriott, Wassmer, Inman, Mitchell, Merrifield, Reid (Mills 78), Williams (Dennis), Bird (Soares).
Subs not used: English, Jaimez-Ruiz.
Goals: Reid 24
• The club will not be running a supporters coach to the Kingfield Stadium, for further details please click here.
• Ticket prices are available by clicking here.
• The weather forecast for tomorrow’s match is for sunny intervals with maximum temperatures of 7C.