Still stuck for ideas when it comes to the perfect Christmas gift for somebody that you know?
Well, have no fear, because here at The Hive we are pleased to introduce The Hive Gift Vouchers just in time for Christmas!
Available in multiples of £5, £10 or £20 The Hive Gift Vouchers give the recipient total flexibility when it comes to what they spend it on.
They could be used to purchase a little treat in the form of our wide range of top quality merchandise and sportswear in the Club Shop. Or maybe to provide an entertaining day out with some match tickets to watch either Martin Allen’s table-toppers or perhaps the London Bees in the New Year? The could even be put towards something more long-term, such as a membership with either Barnet FC or the London Bees, or even to become a member with our state-of-the-art gym. The possibilities really are endless!
Best of all, the gift vouchers CAN be used in conjunction with pre-existing memberships or promotional discounts and with an expiry date of 31st December 2015 that there is no rush to decide how and when you would like to make the most of them!
To pick up your Hive Gift Vouchers now, simply pop into the Club Shop in person ahead of tomorrow afternoon’s game against Chester or call our team on 020 8381 3800 (option 2).
Terms and conditions apply:
1. Gift vouchers can be redeemed at The Hive London, HA8 6AG.
2. They may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
3. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. 4. Gift vouchers can be activated with a minimum value of £5.
4. Gift vouchers are valid for 12-months from their issue date. After 12-months from their issue date, any remaining balance will be cancelled.
5. If any item purchased with a gift voucher is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the voucher or issued as a new voucher.
6. If you do not spend the entire balance on the gift voucher, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction and shown on your gift voucher.
7. Gift vouchers should be treated as cash.
8. The Barnet Football Club Group of Companies and The Hive London Group of Companies will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers.
9. The Barnet Football Club Group of Companies and The Hive London Group of Companies reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher, if, in their discretion, they deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.