Please find some useful information regarding Saturday’s stream below:
How much does it cost and what is included?
- The stream costs £10 to view and all funds received greatly help the Club during this difficult period where we can’t have you to cheer us on in the stadium!
- The stream included a pre-recorded pre-match show, which has exclusive interviews, as well as highlights from our previous matches. Then it’s over to The Hive London for full multi-camera coverage of our clash with Bromley, before we bring you live post-match reaction!
How do I purchase my streaming pass?
- You can purchase your streaming pass for Saturday’s match by CLICKING HERE
- If you haven’t used our ticketing system this season, you will have to register for an account. If you have used it before then please sign in with your login details.
- After purchasing your pass, you will find a code which should be inputted into the box on our LIVE STREAMING PAGE, this will give you access to the stream.
- Please see this step by step guide below:
1. Select the amount of stream passes you’d like to purchase on the drop-down menu.
2. You will then be taken through to your basket where you can then select ‘continue’ at the bottom of the page to begin the transaction process
3. If you haven’t used our ticketing service this season then create an account by filling out the form, alternatively if you are a returning supporter login with your current details.
4. Once you have logged in, select the ‘pay now’ button on the bottom page, from here you’ll be redirected to input you bank details to complete your transaction.
5. After completing your purchase, a unique streaming code will be on your receipt for the transaction, as well as being available in my account section of your online ticketing account.
What time does the stream start?
- The stream will go live from 14:00, with the pre-match show starting from approximately 14:30.
Season Ticket Holders:
- Barnet FC Season Ticket Holders will find their unique streaming codes for each individual Season Ticket in the “my account” section of the online ticketing system. A code will be provided for each individual Season Ticket purchased by the account holder.