Change of provider:
In case you missed it, we have changed streaming providers for tonight’s match. You can read more about the change over by clicking HERE.
The stream will go live from approximately 19:35 and will feature full match commentary and analysis throughout. Our pre match show will be live via our YouTube channel from 18:00 this evening and you can watch that for FREE at any time.
Fans can then access the stream from 19:15 via the usual way, by inputting your code into the box on our Live Streaming Page.
See below a step by step guide for any first-time users:
1. Select the amount of stream passes you’d like to purchase on the drop-down menu.
2. You will then be taken through to your basket where you can then select ‘continue’ at the bottom of the page to begin the transaction process
3. If you haven’t used our ticketing service this season then create an account by filling out the form, alternatively if you are a returning supporter login with your current details.
4. Once you have logged in, select the ‘pay now’ button on the bottom page, from here you’ll be redirected to input you bank details to complete your transaction.
5. After completing your purchase, a unique streaming code will be on your receipt for the transaction, as well as being available in my account section of your online ticketing account.
Season Ticket Holders:
Barnet FC Season Ticket Holders will find their unique streaming codes for each individual Season Ticket in the “my account” section of the online ticketing system. A code will be provided for each individual Season Ticket purchased by the account holder.