• Rain is forecast early in the day in Macclesfield but by kick-off it will be partly cloudy with maximum temperatures of 9C.
• Coach travel information can be found by clicking here.
• Barnet FC travel to Macclesfield Town on Tuesday looking to bounce back from three consecutive defeats.
• Last time out the Bees were stunned by Kidderminster Harriers who stole three points in a 1-0 win at Aggborough.
• Graham Stack is unavailable for selection after receiving a three match ban following a red card in that defeat.
• The Bees continue to be plaugued by injuries with Jake Hyde, Luisma Villa, Mark Byrne, Dani Lopez and Roberto Casabella all out.
• Like the Bees the Silkmen are without a win in March taking just one point from their previous four matches.
• Last time out they were beaten heavily by relegation battling Southport who picked up a 4-1 win.
• Barnet currently sit seventh in the Skrill Premier table on 57 points. They are level on points with Halifax who occupy fifth and four points behind Nuneaton who occupy fourth having played a game more than the Bees.
• Macclesfield are 16th in the Skrill Premier table on 48 points. They sit nine points away from a play-off place and 11 points above the drop zone.
Barnet Football Club
• Graham Stack serves the first game of a three match ban.
• Jake Hyde, Luisma Villa, Mark Byrne, Roberto Casabella and Dani Lopez all miss out through injury.
• Macclesfield Town Football Club formed in 1874 as Macclesfield.
• Nicknamed the Silkmen, Macclesfield played in the Football League from 1996 until their relegation to the Conference Premier on 28 April 2012.
• The club play their home matches at Moss Rose which has a capacity of 6,355.
• On January 5th 2013 Macclesfield beat Championship leaders Cardiff City 2-1 in the FA Cup third round which secured a place in the fourth round for the first time in their 139-year history.
• The first meeting between the two sides was in the 1970 FA Trophy semi-final as Macclesfield secured a 1-0 win to progress to Wembley and lift the cup.
• Macclesfield are currently managed by John Askey.
• Askey, who is the son of former Port Vale player Colin Askey, made over 700 appearances for Macclesfield Town as a player between 1984 and 2003.
• Askey’s final match for the Silkmen topped off a memorable career at Moss Rose which included promotions and FA Trophy wins as his goal sparked a comeback in a 3-2 win over Rochdale.
• By that time Askey was David Moss’ assistant manager at the club and following Moss’ departure in 2003 Askey took charge of the team.
• His management spell started well with a 2-2 draw at Hull City and a 3-0 FA Cup win over Boston but results began to slide and he was replaced by Brian Horton in early April
• Askey stayed on as assistant manager and was renamed manager of the club in June 2013.
Last time out
Saturday 15 March
Kidderminster Harriers 1-0 Barnet
Barnet: Stack, Stephens, Gjokaj, Weston, Abdulla (Marsh-Brown 74), Yiadom, Vilhete, Cadogan (Gambin 78), Nurse, (Jupp 82), Mengerink, Crawford.
Subs not used: Warren, Johnson.
Saturday 15 March
Southport 4-1 Macclesfield Town
Macclesfield Town: Taylor, Andrew, Halls, Pilkington, Kay (Rowe 73), Turnbull, Whitaker, Connor, Winn (Mackreth 46), Holroyd (Sodje 55), Boden.
Subs not used: Williams, Martin.
Goals: Andrew 16
24 September 2013 – Barnet 1-2 Macclesfield Town
Connor Jennings’ brace saw Macclesfield move out of the Conference Premier relegation zone with victory at Barnet.
The Bees had a ninth-minute penalty from Marciano Mengerink saved by Rhys Taylor after the striker was fouled by Paul Turnbull in the area.
And they were made to pay when Jennings scored twice in eight first-half minutes, tapping in Peter Winn’s cross before curling home from 30 yards.
Mauro Vilhete’s 12-yard strike pulled one back, but the Silkmen held on.
Vilhete’s first goal for Barnet could not do anything to prevent Macclesfield from claiming their second successive win, after Jennings also netted twice against Woking on Saturday.
Match report from BBC Sport
Barnet Football Club: Stack, Johnson, Acheampong (Gambin 57), Stephens, Davids, Yiadom, Weston, Byrne (Crawford 84), Luisma, Vilhete, Mengerink.
Subs not used: Jupp, Casabella, Abdulla.
Goal: Vilhete 74.
Macclesfield Town: Taylor, Andrew, Martin (Sodje 46 (Chalmers 67)), Halls, Connor, Turnbull, Mackreth, Whitaker, Jennings, Holroyd (Kissock 81), Winn.
Subs not used: Rowe, Boden.
Goals: Jennings 27, 35.