Sam Togwell and Andy Yiadom are both unavailable for selection as the pair complete the last of their three-match bans following their red cards against Wycombe Wanderers in the FA Cup.
– This top of the table clash sees Martin Allen’s league leaders travel to third-placed Woking.
– The Cardinals currently sit ten points behind the Bees with two games in hand.
– Their last outing saw them record an impressive 3-1 win away at fellow promotion chasers Halifax live on BT Sport.
“It is an exciting week. It is another game and another challenge that we face on Saturday.
“They have just come off the back of a great result winning away at Halifax. They have got good players, they are a good team and I suppose it is a bit of a local derby as well. Woking is not that far away so it is an exciting game.
“We have got no injuries, we have just got a couple of suspensions with this being the last game of the three-match bans that Sam Togwell and Andy Yiadom picked up from the FA Cup game. Apart from that, everybody is fit and well and looking forward to another game.”
Head to head
– The Bees only won a single point against Woking last season, drawing 0-0 at the Kingfield Stadium in October before going down 3-1 to the Cardinals at The Hive.
– Interestingly, four of the last eight games between the two sides have finished in goalless draws.
– The Bees’ last victory against Woking came in April 2002, when a brace from Wayne Purser helped secure a 3-1 win.