• Buy One Get One Free Tickets will not be sale on the day and you will need to purchase before midnight on Friday.
• Access is of course free for all Bees Members, so if you haven’t picked up a membership already drop in to the club shop where a member of our commercial team will sign you up!
• Car Parking will be £5 and tokens will be available from all bars, the club shop and the matchday shop.
•Supporters who cannot attend the match can follow the action via Twitter by following @BarnetFC who will be providing live updates throughout the 90 minutes.
• Barnet face MK Dons at The Hive this Saturday in the third match at their brand new stadium.
• The Bees kicked off life in their new home last weekend and despite defeat they impressed against a strong Ipswich Town side.
• Three days later they secured their first win at The Hive with goals from Jake Hyde, George Sykes, Dom Vose and Jack Saville securing a 4-1 victory over Hendon FC.
• The Bees made a host of changes for Tuesday’s win but the likes of Graham Stack, David Stephens, Curtis Weston, Mark Byrne and Edgar Davids are expected to return.
• Karl Robinson’s side are unbeaten heading into this weekend’s fixture.
• Robinson is not expected to make any changes to his starting line-up meaning summer signings Jason Banton and Lee Hodson will both continue with Alan Smith and David Martin also starting.
•MK Dons were formed in 2004, they play their home matches at Stadium MK and they’re currently in Sky Bet League One.
• The Dons were created on 21 June 2004, nine months after Wimbledon FC’s relocation to Milton Keynes and subsequent administration and renaming.
• They began life in League One but they were soon relegated to League Two. Paul Ince was then installed as manager and they returned to League One at the first attempt as champions. They also lifted the Football League Trophy the same season.
• Last season they missed out on a play-off place finishing eighth but they will no doubt be considered as one of the favourites for promotion during the 2013/14 season.
• MK Dons are managed by 32-year-old Karl Robinson.
• Robinson joined the Dons on 11th May 2010 aged 29, making him the youngest manager in the Football League.
• In his first season at Stadium MK he guided the Dons to fifth place in League One but they lost out to Peterborough over two legs in the play-offs.
• In his second season they finished fifth once more but they were again beaten in the play-offs, this time by Huddersfield Town who went on to beat Sheffield United to gain promotion.
• Prior to management Robinson enjoyed an eight-year playing career with the likes of Rhyl, St Helens Town, Kidsgrove Athletic and Alsager Town.
LAST TIME OUT
23rd July 2013
Barnet 4-1 Hendon
Barnet: Abrahams, Saville, Browm, Vilhete; Vose, Roberto, Luisma, Allen; Hyde, Sykes.
Subs: Abdulla, Lowe, Marciano, Marsh-Brown.
Goals: Hyde 24, Sykes 33, Vose 71, Saville 89.
24th July 2013
MK Dons 4-3 Rayo Vallecano
MK Dons: Martin (McLoughlin 82); Hodson (Baldock 73), Kay (Flanagan 61), Williams, Lewington (c); Potter, Gleeson; Banton (Alli 71), Chadwick (McLeod 82), Powell (Reeves 71); Smith (Bamford 71).
Goals: Lewington 3, Powell 43, Banton 44, Potter 59
3 December 2011 – Barnet 1-3 MK Dons
MK Dons survived a late scare to beat Barnet in the FA Cup second round.
The Dons led 1-0 at the break thanks to Darren Potter’s 18-yard drive and Charlie McDonald doubled the lead by rounding keeper Dean Brill to tap home.
Izale McLeod gave the Bees hope with three minutes left from a rebound after Sam Deering’s effort.
But that revival only lasted a matter of seconds and Daniel Powell scored after Dean Lewington put him through one-on-one with Brill.
Report from www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football
Barnet Football Club: Brill, Senda, Hector, Saville, Kamdjo, Downing, Hughes (Holmes 46), Byrne (Baseya 63), Deering, Marshall, McLeod.
Subs: O’Brien, Parkes, Uddin, Borrowdale, N’Diaye.
Goal: McLeod 87.
MK Dons: Martin (McLoughlin 35), Smith, Lewington, MacKenzie, Flanagan, Potter (Chicksen 81), Wiliams, Bowditchm, MacDonald (Powell 84), Balanta, Ibehre.
Subs not used: Doumbe, O’Shea, Alli, Williams.
Goal: Potter 39, MacDonald 78, Powell 88.
• The first meeting between Barnet and MK Dons came in the Football League Trophy on 22nd November 2005 when the Dons secured a 0-3 win at Underhill.
• The second meeting came in the following season in League Two and it was one to remember as the match ended 3-3 with Ian Hendon, Tresor Kendol and Richard Graham scoring for the Bees.
• In the reverse fixture MK Dons scored three again for the third successive time against the Bees who were unable to match their opponents this time scoring once.
• On the 12th January 2008 Barnet secured their first and only win to date against MK Dons when Ismail Yakubu’s 22nd minute strike secured a 0-1 win at Stadium MK.
• The last meeting between the two sides in a competitive match came on December 3rd 2011 in the FA Cup. MK Dons secured a 1-3 win to progress with Izale McLeod grabbing a late consolation for the Bees.
LAST SIX MEETINGS (League Two unless stated)
3 December 2011 – Barnet 1-3 MK Dons (FA Cup)
23 February 2008 – Barnet 0-2 MK Dons
12 January 2008 – MK Dons 0-1 Barnet
20 January 2007 – MK Dons 3-1 Barnet
30 September 2006 – Barnet 3-3 MK Dons
22 November 2005 – Barnet 0-3 MK Dons (Football League Trophy)
Overall record v (all competitions) W 1 D 1 L 4