It’s currently incredibly close and your vote could make the difference!
To cast your vote, click the link below:
The awards will again be a joint venture between the club and a committee of supporters’ representatives.
Taking place immediately after Saturday’s game against the Hatters, supporters will be invited to Pecking Order from 6:30pm to enjoy a cash bar and mingle with the Barnet FC first team squad, Kevin Nugent and all of his backroom staff.
Entry to the event will be free.
The awards up for grabs on the night are:
1. Most Improved Player of the Year – voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
2. Members’ Player of the Year – voted for by Barnet FC members.
3. Lester Finch Trophy – awarded in recognition of services to the club, chosen by the supporters’ representatives committee.
4. Goal of the Season – voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
5. Players’ Player of the Year – voted for by the Barnet FC first team squad.
6. Clubman of the Year – voted for by all staff at Barnet FC and The Hive.
7. Young Player of the Year – awarded to a player aged under 21 at the start of the season, voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
8. Player of the Year – voted for by Barnet FC supporters.
This really is a night that you will not want to miss, as supporters and players come together ahead of the final weeks of the League 2 campaign.